Visualize and implement the display of the goods (Bags, clothes, shoes, bags, accessories etc…) in the store and its window.
- Learn the exact definition and origin of visual merchandising and visual display
- Discover the merchandising techniques; uses and purpose.
- Create a layout of a retail space; image and window display
- Understand the display techniques; display and layout
- Try to maximize the profitability of a window display or of a retail store.
- Analyze the fundamental aspects of consumer behavior
- Create a unique buying experience for every customer and make them loyal to a store.
Price 250$Saturday December 9th from 10am-1pm
Cynthia worked for 2 years as a Sales Consultant at the “Hermès” Boutique in Beirut, where she also had a big chance in adding her touch and coordinating the visual merchandising process for the brand. Her professional experience comes from working in Visual Merchandising and Management with the most prestigious brands in the World of Fashion;“Hermès”, “Givenchy”, “Salvatore Ferragamo”, “Emmanuel Ungaro” and more. Cynthia then moved to becoming the Retail Manager of Ralph Lauren in Dubai at Etoile Group - Sister Company of Chalhoub Group and she is the regional retail manager of Maison Valentino.